Monday, December 17, 2012

Stacking the Shelves - December 17


Stacking the Shelves allows us to share the books we have added to our collections - physical, virtual, borrowed, bought or received. 

So one of the things I'm going to try and do in 2013 is to finish up some of the series I have started and loved.  I do find it hard because there are times when I think - I remember reading this and loving it but...uh...what was it about again?  It has been a long time since I dove into the Hush Hush series with Nora and Patch but I've picked up the final book.  


What's on your shelf?

1 comment:

  1. Love this series! Especially because from the cover at least it looks like Nora is taking charge and hopefully, maybe, going to kick some serious butt in this novel. Definitely going to be snagging a copy of this for myself sometime soon. :]

    Hope you enjoy and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete