Monday, November 21, 2011

In My Mailbox - November 19th

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week.  Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.

I was incredibly lucky to receive two awesome titles in my mailbox recently.  Thank you to Simon and Schuster Canada for sending me 


THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!  I have been waiting on this one for so long!!

And thank you to Random House Canada for sending me a copy of 


Ironically Curlypow had done a review of this recently and also discussed receiving a copy of The Pledge on Galley Grab only to have it disappear from her reader.  The same thing happened to me with Every Other Day.  It had expired before I had a chance to finish the title.  I'm so excited to have a paper copy of it now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment