Saturday, November 12, 2011

Book News


So this might not be news to some of you but it is news that I've been hearing about this week...here are some exciting new titles coming out AND their covers.  


Rapture is Lauren Kate's 4th book in the Fallen series.  Will Daniel and Luce finally be together and stay together?


Fans of Graceling and Fire will be ecstatic to learn that Kristin Cashore has finally come through with Bitterblue, a much anticipated accompaniment in the Seven Kingdoms series.  Endlessly is Book #3 in the Paranormalcy trilogy.  I love, love love Kiersten White's humor and this is a kick-ass cover, don't you think?  

Beauties, aren't they?

3 comments:

  1. They are all amazing covers. I love Endlessly the most. I still haven't read the series though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right now busy re-reading GRACELING so I'm very excited to see that BITTERBLUE is coming out!
    And the ENDLESSLY cover is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, you really do need to get yourself a copy of Paranormalcy. It's so much fun!
    Rachel, I wasn't sure if I'd like Graceling when I first started reading but I could not put it down. Shamelessly, I haven't read Fire yet though...I may just have to snag it before Bitterblue comes out though!

    ReplyDelete