Monday, August 22, 2011

In My Mailbox - August 22nd


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week.  Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.


Delirium has been on my radar for a long, long time now.  I read Before I Fall and loved Lauren Oliver's work.  She was even so kind as to correspond with me for a short time and send me some signed bookplates.  I have been waiting and waiting to make use of them and I finally can.  Despite trying to refrain from purchasing more book titles, I caved and could not pass this one up.  It was $3, hardcover at Winners...now you tell me, who's the real winner in this scenario??  I even snagged one for Curlypow...you lucky girl you...

Curlypow says: Thank you, thank you, thank you, I've wanted my own copy of this for ages :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Only $3 for a hardcover of Delirium? Now that's an awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete