Monday, March 14, 2011

In My Mailbox - March 14th

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week.  Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.
It was a short haul for me this week as I only had a couple books on the hold shelf and I am trying to work through my TBR pile...slowly but surely.  There are so many great titles coming out in 2011 I don't want to get too overwhelmed!
I love the model in this cover.  Doesn't she look like April from the first ANTM?  Minus the violet eyes of course...


BTW, for those of you in Ontario, Lisa McMann is coming to Yorkdale in Toronto on Wednesday March 23rd at 7pm.  I'd love to heard if any of you will be attending!

What's in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Are you attending?! I'm attending! We should like, wear ribbons on our wrists our something :P I'm going to go e-mail you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm attending! Are you guys? Would love to see you there :D

    Check out my blog & leave me a comment - if you're attending we she say hi!

    www.yabookloverblog.blogspot.com

    Chloe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe, I don't know if Christinabean and I will make it - we both work that day, and it would be a real hike in rush hour traffic to get to Yorkdale. We'll be thinking of you though.
    Curlypow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo jealous that you'll be going Chloe! Was chatting with Lisa a couple days ago and just finished Cryer's Cross. It was awesome! If we don't make it, we expect you to blog about what a fabulous time you had!

    ReplyDelete