Monday, December 27, 2010

In My Mailbox - December 27th

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.





These two are from the library this week. I've been waiting for them for a while and I'm looking forward to both of them.



This one I hadn't heard of until I received it for review. Ms Knobbe is an ex-pat Canadian now living in California, and the book is set around Washington and Vancouver. Looks really interesting - I'll let you know what it's like.
That's it for this week. What's in your mailbox? Did you get any good books for Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. I recently read The Iron King and loved it! I'm reading The Iron Daughter right now.

    ReplyDelete