Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted from Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

If you have not yet read the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? Mockingjay is the third book in this exciting trilogy. Think Lord of the Flies with a little bit of Graceling and a bit of the Big Brother reality show and mix them all together. Sounds odd, doesn't it? Well, it's fabulous. Mockingjay set to release August 24th. There are several midnight release parties happening. Chapters/Indigo is having a midnight release party starting Monday August 23rd at stores across Canada starting at 10pm. You can find more information here. Have you pre-ordered your copy yet?

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am now following your blog. I love to read. Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson, and Nancy Farmer are some of my favorite. Come to my blog and list your blog on my Comment Exchange Program. Follow me back please!

    ReplyDelete