Monday, July 26, 2010

Pre-Order contest....

OK, so here is a Pre-Order contest run by Books Obsession.  Speaking of obsessed, I think I'm still coming off my obsession with entering book contests all weekend, thanks to Got Books.  What a great way to find new blogs though.  I can't remember how many I'm at right now but it certainly is high.  I love hearing about the newest releases and even older titles that I have not read yet. 

I digress....

So, Books Obsession is running an international contest that I suggest everyone enter.  She started out with three pre-orders and for every 25 additional followers, she adds another book.  For every 50 followers, she adds another winner.  This contest is of EPIC PROPORTIONS people.  Please enter then I won't feel so contest obsessed because you all seem very nice and I'd like for someone whom I know to win.  :D


Paranormalcy by Kiersten White


The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers


Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (Added 7/14)

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (Added 7/18)

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto (Added 7/22)
It's a beautiful thing, isn't it?  I'll try to update this post as more items are added.  BTW, the contest ends August 18th so hop to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment