Friday, March 11, 2016

TGIF


Welcome to TGIF!

We used to do a meme on Fridays called Follow Fridays led by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read but that has changed in 2016.  So now I am initiating a new meme for us called TGIF to tell you about book-related or interesting things that we have come across over the week.

If you have something to add or want to start your own TGIF follow, please include us and link back in your intro.  Feel free to leave your posts in the comments so we too can check out the booky things you have found throughout the week!

So today I want to talk about Allegiant, #3 in the Divergent series that is coming the theaters next week.  Have you seen the trailer? Read the books? I have only read #1 of this series so I would love to hear from those of you who have read the entire series and see if it follows the same train as the movies.  Please leave your comments below!

- Christinabean



On another note...I have been slacking in my reading lately.  I'm sorry.  I have no one to blame but myself. And Netflix. Oh, and I marathoned The Walking Dead so now I'm all about zombies for the moment...and wondering if I could survive an apocalypse...is there an app for that?  I am thinking about starting up a Netflix Anonymous group....  Do any of you also have the same problem? 

No comments:

Post a Comment