Monday, April 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves



Stacking the Shelves allows us to share the books we have added to our collections - physical, virtual, borrowed, bought or received

This week I got: 



I visited my local library this weekend and I picked out the Beautiful Creatures series.  I feel badly for saying this but I only finished books #1-3 so I REALLY need to finish it up.....I hope I haven't forgotten so much that I need to re-read the first 3....
Have you ever stopped reading a series and then had to re-read it to catch up again?  I would love to hear your comments...
- Christinabean


1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I have this whole series and I've been meaning to continue on but I still haven't. Currently, I've only read book one! Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete