Monday, March 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves allows us to share the books we have added to our collections - physical, virtual, borrowed, bought or received

This week I got: 


Summary (By Goodreads)

After living as a Mundane and a Vampire, Simon never thought he would become a Shadowhunter, but today he begins his training at Shadowhunter Academy.

**Please don't read this if you have not yet finished all 6 books in the Mortal Instruments series**

Book #6 left us hanging with some big changes in everyone's life.  Surprisingly, Simon's life seemed to change most dramatically.  Now he is a bit lost and looking to find a new path as a Shadowhunter.  I LOVE the novella novels that follow this series.  It's like the characters never go away and I get a quick glimpse into their lives once more....AWESOMESAUCE....
- Christinabean


2 comments:

  1. Lot's of good looking book this week. I so want to read it!!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up
    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't finished The Shadowhunter series yet :-(
    Hope you enjoy this one!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete