Tuesday, August 20, 2013

All Things Mortal Instruments....


It's almost time....two more days and The Mortal Instruments movie will be here. 
So what have you done to prepare?
Well, for most of you know follow our blog religiously (right, like who follows our blog EVERY day??), you may or may not know that I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to this series. It is my #1.  All thanks to that fateful day when I found 3 (count 'em) all 3 hardcover Mortal Instruments series title books on the library sale cart for $1 each.  BEST INVESTMENT EVER!!  Since then, I have followed Cassie Clare on twitter and on her blog, I have read the prequel series (and additional titles 4 and 5).  AND of course, I snagged the opportunity to meet Cassie and her bestie, Holly Black in person to get everything I owned - signed.

So what's there left to do when it comes to my book/series obsession?  Well, last week I finished reading City of Bones again.  I think it has been about 4 years since I originally started reading this series.  It was just as fantastic as the first time.  In fact, I'm all prepared to jump into Book #2 - City of Ashes as soon as I finish the other 4 books I have on the go now.  

So, one of the things that makes Mortal Instruments unique is the Shadowhunter's use of runes.  Did you know that there is an actual licensed Mortal Instruments jeweler?  You might want to take a peek. They have some interesting stuff - The Mortal Instruments Jewelry

Anyone else going to check out the Mortal Instruments movie?

- Christinabean

No comments:

Post a Comment