Friday, November 16, 2012

Follow Friday - November 16


Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we wil answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 
This week’s question – 


Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?


Good question...problem is, I haven't seen many movies lately and those I've seen coincidentally started out as books (isn't that always the way?).  Recently I watched the Raven.  I would LOVE to see someone do a mashup with Edgar Allan Poe.  Something similar to Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter.  

- Christinabean

Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh you're SO right, great answer! I haven't seen The Raven yet but I really want to: I love all things Poe ♥ Thanks for sharing, new follower via GFC! Here's my FFF

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen The Raven yet, but heard it was quite good and it would probably make a great book :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter, so more mash-ups would be fun.

    new follower
    My FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poe is ripe for a mashup. New follower - please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete