Friday, April 6, 2012

Follow Friday



Feature and Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer! This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. This weeks question is:

Q: Have you ever bought a book BECAUSE of a bad review?

I think I can safely say that the answer to this is a resounding ' I'm not sure, but I don't think so!'  I'm sure I  haven't if it's been a professional review, but I do vaguely remember reading a fantasy book years ago because a friend of mine said she didn't like it - but we never liked the same books, so it was a fairly safe bet that I would.  Now I wish I could remember the name of it. I think it may have been by Marion Zimmer Bradley, but I'm not sure.

Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.

Don't forget to check out our giveaways for all 6 volumes of the Galahad Legacy and Julie Kagawa's The Immortal Rules

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm a new follower, your blog is AMAZING! :) I would love if you could follow me back! :) Thanks!

    http://booksterreviews-cliona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read "Fifty Shades of Grey" because of a bad review - and ended up loving it. Totally wasn't expecting it :)

    Happy reading this week!

    Follow Friday @ the Brunette Librarian's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, stuff like that happens a lot to me. People say they love or hate books and I end up doing the exact opposite. :'D

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from FF - sorry it's taken me a while to get round to you! It's my first week joining in, I hope you might have time to visit my FF post.

    ReplyDelete