Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas suggestions for the readers in your life


Check out this cool book Christmas tree from the Richard A Gleeson library in San Francisco!

Tis the season to be shopping for the perfect holiday gifts.  If you have a family of readers, you might want to check out these titles

For the YA reader




Like to laugh?



For the little ones




 Pre-teens


Just for guys



Music lover


Inspiration




Popular fiction



Techie


Hockey enthusiast


Decorations for your coffee table






4 comments:

  1. Coolest christmas tree ever? I believe so ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much time do you think it took them to build it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bro Code might be quite great! I love HIMYM. ;D

    New Follower! Come see my Friday too! :D And have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that tree! I so want to do that in my house. Visiting and following from the hop. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete