Friday, July 8, 2011

Christinabean's Friday Finds


So I came across some interesting things these past two weeks...

New books coming out -


I loved The Body Finder and Desires of the Dead..can't wait for this one!

Drew Barrymore is going to direct the book to film version of Heist Society!  I love Drew and I can't wait to see how it turns out. 

Only another week until Harry Potter comes out. I'm pretty sad to see it all end but it has been a fantastic ride.  Have you seen the trailer below?  It was new to me this week.  Don't watch it if you don't want spoilers on Gringott's bank!  Is anyone going to the midnight showing?



As many of you know, this is the last of the Harry Potter movies.  The North American release is next week and yesterday was London's premiere.  A very emotional set of speeches was released today to the rest of the world from Daniel, Emma, Rupert and JK Rowling.  It made me cry...



On a happier note, have you seen this parody of the Hunger Games to Brittney Spears music?



What did you discover this week?

2 comments:

  1. AH! Love the last video! Luke, the blonde one, is such a cutie pie. I've seen him in other videos =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol these videos are the highlight of my week :) That Gringotts bank was awesssomeee. And those speeches were so sad! I can't wait to watch the finale. I will be crying for sure. Also, the last video made me laugh so much. I love those guys! :)

    ReplyDelete