Monday, September 13, 2010

In My Mailbox (Christinabean) - September 13

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.

This week my mailbox was pretty lonely.  I received some new business blog cards, stickers and sticky notes as well as

via a lovely lady in Australia from BookMooch.  I haven't read this book for a long time so I thought it would be nice to read it again.  I thought it was hilarious the first time.

So I said my mailbox was lonely but then we received a very pretty box from the Hatchette Book Company (Little Brown division) and it had me jumping for joy!!  Here is what I snagged...



I CAN NOT WAIT to read these ones!!  Beautiful Darkness especially since Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl are coming to Canada on September 25th with the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour!!

What's in your mailbox?




No comments:

Post a Comment